As President Donald Trump was recently walking off Air Force One in Pennsylvania he said: “I think the Fed is making a mistake. They are so tight. I think the Fed has gone crazy.”
These words, wrote Michael Snyder in an article published on infowars.com, might be some of the greatest words President Trump has ever said. Because with these words, Trump not only placed the blame for the coming stock market crash where it belongs, but is firing up millions of conservatives, which might help him gain more support for the 2020 election.
“Criticizing the Federal Reserve is a very dangerous thing to do, and there is a reason why previous presidents have never dared to do so,” Snyder wrote. “But that is one of the great things about Trump. He simply refuses to be controlled, and he will not be intimidated by threats.”
In an effort to boost support for Trump’s war against the Federal Reserve, Snyder lists 101 good reasons why the Federal Reserve should be shut down, including:
- We like to think that we have a government “of the people, by the people, for the people,” but the truth is that an unelected, unaccountable group of central planners has far more power over our economy than anyone else in our society does.
- The Federal Reserve is not an agency of the federal government, but it has been given power to regulate our banks and financial institutions. This should not be happening.
- The greatest period of economic growth in U.S. history was when there was no central bank.
- The period of prior to 1913 (when there was no income tax) was the greatest period of economic growth in U.S. history.
- The “easy money” policies of Federal Reserve Chairs Ben Bernanke and Janet Yellen have created the largest financial bubble this nation has ever seen, and this has set the stage for the great financial crisis we are rapidly approaching.
Click here to read the entire list.